9 Highcliff Ct
Madison, WI 53718
Absolutely Stunning! Over 3400sf of gorgeous living space! Beautiful open floor plan filled with light topped w/an amazing great room, vaulted ceilings, breakfast bar, & formal dining room. Use the first floor 5th bd for an office, playroom or den. Perfect home for entertaining! Incl: hardwood, ceramic, & new LVP flooring. 3 fireplaces, surround sound, family/rec room w/built in bar, lofted 4th bedroom, cozy puzzle & reading nook. Outside a 2-tiered deck, pergola & huge fenced yard that backs to a park. This home has everything you need & more! Home Warranty incl. More pics on tour link above!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1812284
- Taxes: $7,498
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: 3+ Fireplaces, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Kennedy
- Middle School: Whitehorse
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Dining Room: 18x16
- Mud Room: 8x7
- Laundry: 6x3
- Other3: 25x16
- Loft: 12x11
- Master Bedroom: 16x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x10
- Bedroom #4: 22X11
- Family Room: 18x13
- Kitchen: 12X11
- Living/Grt Rm: 30x18
Accuracy of information for 9 Highcliff Ct, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Inventure Realty Group, Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.