58691 County Road C
Freeman, WI 54628
This home on 4.4 acres would be perfect for a primary residence or getaway. Located just 5 miles from Mississippi River access at Ferryville. Near the back of the property runs the beautiful Sugar Creek (a class 1 trout stream. Buyer to verify property frontage on the creek). Features include a master bath and a large bonus room between the house and garage that would be perfect for a rec room or home office. The living room includes a cathedral ceiling and Heatilator wood burning fireplace. An attached two car garage and 36 X 42 +/- foot pole building offer plenty of storage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1812171
- Taxes: $2,706
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Additional Garage, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: North Crawford
- Middle School: North Crawford
- High School: North Crawford
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x13
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 9x10
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x18
- Dining Room: 13x9
- Mud Room: 15x16
Accuracy of information for 58691 County Road C, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.