E10746 Cowles Rd
Baraboo, WI 53913
Peace & Serenity Await you with this Quiet Paradise! Beautifully maintained, well planned home on 14.76 Wooded Acres! 3 bedroom 4 bath all brick home. Updated kitchen and you will fall in LOVE with the Master Bath. Walk in closets! Oak Floors. Sunroom. Soapstone Stove & Fireplace! Huge deck with screened in Gazebo lets you enjoy the wildlife. You will absolutely love all the shop space! Outdoor woodstove. All newer roofs. Easy 30 min commute to Middleton! HMS Home Warranty Provided! See Spec Sheet for more details! Properties like these do not come along often!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1812116
- Taxes: $6,346
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Additional Garage, Attached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room, Wood burning, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Split Bedroom, Tankless Water Heater, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Gazebo, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x14
- Bedroom #2: 16x13
- Bedroom #3: 14x14
- Family Room: 27x14
- Kitchen: 16x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 21x14
- Dining Room: 13x12
- Sun Room: 12x10
- Loft: 12x10
- Laundry: 15x6
- Dining Area: 24x15
- Other3: 15x7
- Other4: 17x5
Accuracy of information for E10746 Cowles Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Brunker Realty Group Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.