314 Erin Ct
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
Better-than-new 4 bed, 3 bath, home in desirable Coyle Highlands sits in a cul-de-sac on a private lot with mature trees and backs to golf course. This beautifully-appointed home boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, & more! Large master suite w/two walk-in-closets. Main level has open concept kitchen/dining/living room with floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace, laundry, mudroom, plus flex space that could be dining room or office. Lower level ready to be finished w/egress window in place and stubbed for a full bath. 3-car, insulated garage w/extra storage area.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1812092
- Taxes: $7,785
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Other room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Security system, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Cottage Grove
- Middle School: Glacial Dr
- High School: Monona Grove
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16x14
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x10
- Bedroom #4: 11x11
- Kitchen: 18x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x14
- DenOffice: 12x12
- Sun Room: 15x10
- Laundry: 8x7
Accuracy of information for 314 Erin Ct, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Madcityhomes.com
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.