2850 Barlow St
Madison, WI 53705
Stunning remodeled Cape Cod tucked on a quiet street, in a perfect locale, close to hospitals, UW & Hilldale! Renovations opened floor plan & boasts bamboo flrs, expansive windows for natural light & a sweet kitchen w/custom cherry cabinetry w/soft close drawers, granite c-tops, SS appliances, subway tile back splash, eat-in area & breakfast bar! Remodeled bathrooms w/tile flrs, surround & new fixtures! 1st flr family rm built in the 60's w/fireplace, vintage fixtures & new carpet! LL Rec Rm perfect for media space or hobbies! New electrical, int. paint, flooring, front porch & more!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1811937
- Taxes: $5,391
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Toilet Only
- Garage: None
- Style: Cape Cod
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x10
- Bedroom #2: 10x10
- Bedroom #3: 12x10
- Family Room: 19x15
- Kitchen: 14x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x17
- Rec Room: 26x12
- Bonus Room: 14x14
- Other3: 14x12
Accuracy of information for 2850 Barlow St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.