5657 Dahmen Dr
Springfield, WI 53597
Impeccably-maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch home on a park-like 1.5 acre lot in Hickory Highlands! Main level has living room with gas fireplace and 10-ft ceiling, open kitchen/dining with beautiful cherry hardwood floor & granite countertops, and walkout to vaulted sun room overlooking the private backyard. Popular split-bedroom design. Master suite has walk-in-closet and private full bath with double vanity. Finished, lower level family/rec rooms with 4th bedroom and tons of storage. Heated, 3-car attached garage with basement access. Great Middleton schools with low township taxes.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1811801
- Taxes: $6,043
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Stubbed for Bathroom, Total finished
- Garage: 3 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x9
- Bedroom #4: 13x12
- Family Room: 17x12
- Kitchen: 13x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x17
- Rec Room: 28x11
- Game Room: 15x13
- Laundry: 7x6
- Dining Area: 13x12
Accuracy of information for 5657 Dahmen Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Madcityhomes.com
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.