132 Cedar St
Brooklyn, WI 53521
Modern, Beautiful & Move~In Ready!!!! Enjoy this very spacious 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage in a fantastic location with an easy commute to Madison!! Beautiful kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, tile back~splash and large dining area leading out to the well~maintained backyard and brick patio!! This home also features a soaring ceiling in the main living room with gas fireplace, huge lower level family room, storage galore and so much more!! Hurry ~ this is your chance to get the house you've been waiting for!! Broker owned..
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1811386
- Taxes: $4,740
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tri-level
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Prairie View
- Middle School: Oregon
- High School: Oregon
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x13
- Bedroom #2: 11x9
- Bedroom #3: 10x9
- Bedroom #4: 11x10
- Family Room: 20x13
- Kitchen: 12x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x14
- Dining Area: 11x9
Accuracy of information for 132 Cedar St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Zwygart Real Est
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.