631 W Main St
Evansville, WI 53536
Beautiful, well-maintained custom home! Large kitchen features stainless steel appliances, oak cabinetry and kitchen island. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in main living area and master bedroom. Laundry room on the main level, plenty of storage space throughout. Large exposed LL is ready for you to finish off and is already stubbed for a third bathroom! Beautiful Anderson windows, dishwasher 1 year old, hot water heater 2 years old, new sidewalk to the front of the house, and home warranty. Come and see your new home while it is still on the market!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1811095
- Taxes: $3,976
- Basement: Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Levi Leonard
- Middle School: Jc Mckenna
- High School: Evansville
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 11x10
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x14
- Dining Area: 11x9
Accuracy of information for 631 W Main St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.