5648 Polworth St
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Very tastefully updated colonial on a mature lot in the Brynewood neighborhood. Recent updates include a new roof (2016), new modern light fixtures & paint throughout (2015). User friendly main level layout features a spacious family room leading to the dinette, kitchen & flex room. Master suite features a tile floored bath w/ double vanity & walk in closet. Finished exposed LL Rec room & abundant storage/workshop area. The large deck overlooks the mature backyard & new paver patio (2015). Extremely well kept home in the middle of the block on a quiet street. UHP Home Warranty included!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1810089
- Taxes: $5,956
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Family/Rec.room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Leopold
- Middle School: Cherokee
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x13
- Bedroom #2: 13x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x11
- Family Room: 19x14
- Kitchen: 18x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x13
- Dining Room: 11x11
- Rec Room: 29x13
- Other: 10x10
- Laundry: 10x6
Accuracy of information for 5648 Polworth St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.