W9599 Rose Cir
Beaver Dam, WI 53916-9248
Impressive to say the least! An exceptionally built Lake Home has lots of style & grace. 5 bedroom, 3 bath ranch includes spacious master suite with steamed shower and jetted bath on the main floor. Open floor plan flows nicely from formal to informal spaces ideal for entertaining. Kitchen features new granite counter tops and huge pantry. Lower level has additional bedrooms, bath and spacious family room plus wine cellar! Many special features not found in other homes. This wonderful house is on 1.8 acres and 129 ft of frontage on the Lake. Call for a personal tour!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1810021
- Taxes: $6,056
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Security system, Skylight(s), Steam Shower, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: South Beaver Dam
- Middle School: Beaver Dam
- High School: Beaver Dam
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x17
- Bedroom #2: 12x15
- Bedroom #3: 14x17
- Bedroom #4: 13x16
- Bedroom #5: 11x17
- Family Room: 12x17
- Kitchen: 14x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x21
- Dining Room: 13x15
- Bonus Room: 13x14
- Laundry: 8x14
- Dining Area: 12x12
- Other: 18x21
Accuracy of information for W9599 Rose Cir, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Sue Braemer Real Estate, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.