2192 County Road N
Pleasant Springs, WI 53589
One of a kind property on 3.9 acres that sits high on a hill, with a million dollar view! 13 fireworks displays can be seen on July 4, along with lake views and even the Capital on a clear day! Tiled entry, kitchen, and baths, 6 panel doors, 2 breakfast bars & garbage disposals, granite counters, SS appliances & Wolf stove, Alder cabinets, basement rec room, many new windows, fireplace with gas hook-up, wood and cement patio's, and a storage shed for the tools. 1000 gallon LP tank is owned. Furnace & A/C 2005, Roof 2007, H2O Htr and softener 2008, and all new wiring thruout.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1809660
- Taxes: $4,012
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bi-level
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x12
- Bedroom #3: 13x12
- Kitchen: 12x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 24x13
Accuracy of information for 2192 County Road N, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.