635 N Harrison St
Stoughton, WI 53589
Delightful ranch home on a corner lot in one of Stoughton's great established neighborhoods. 2 bed 1 bath with original hardwood flooring in several areas. Nice size lot with plenty of room to build that perfect garage and yet still have room to play. Many recent updates Furnace 2013, roof 2014, some new windows 2016, drain tile with sump pump 2014 to name just a few. Sellers offering $2000 carpet allowance. 24 Hour Notice anytime of the day as long as notice given should work!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1809491
- Taxes: $3,046
- Basement: Block Foundation, Full, Sump Pump
- Garage: None
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x12
- Bedroom #2: 10x12
- Kitchen: 9x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x20
- Dining Area: 10x12
Accuracy of information for 635 N Harrison St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.