6321 Briarcliff Ln
Middleton, WI 53562
Centrally located in this popular neighborhood! Welcoming open floor plan with wood accented vaulted ceiling, warm hickory wood floors, remodeled kitchen, main level owner's suite with spacious reconfigured custom bathroom features heated tile flooring, W/I Closet with CA closet system & stack laundry area. Roomy exposed loft with skylight shares the 2nd level with 2 large bedrooms & 2nd full bath. Newer carpet in main areas, lower level with ideal exposed area for future finished space. Fenced yard; perennial garden areas. Built by energy conscious contractors; well maintained by orig owner.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1809142
- Taxes: $6,675
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, Security system, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Elm Lawn
- Middle School: Kromrey
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x16
- Bedroom #3: 12x15
- Kitchen: 11x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x15
- Loft: 10x13
- Laundry: 6x3
- Dining Area: 10x15
Accuracy of information for 6321 Briarcliff Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.