410 W Burns St
Portage, WI 53901
Cute two bedroom home searching for a new owner. Long time resident of 66 years would like to pass her home on to someone to enjoy as much as she has. Connecting living room, kitchen and dining room allows for easy flow. Original hardwood floors under the current carpet. Partially finished basement that has been used as a rec room. Large first floor laundry. Oversized two car detached garage and extra storage shed. Easy walk to schools, parks, skate park and splash pad. Sellers having an outdoor estate sale 7/6-7/8. Additional pictures of interior to come.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1808302
- Taxes: $1,907
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Storage building
- Elementary School: Rusch
- Middle School: Wayne Bart
- High School: Portage
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11X11
- Bedroom #2: 10X12
- Kitchen: 9X16
- Living/Grt Rm: 13X18
- Dining Room: 10X10
- Rec Room: 11X32
- Laundry: 8X10
Accuracy of information for 410 W Burns St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Turning Point Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.