1001 Hwy 33
Portage, WI 53901
Magnificent 27+ acre Estate nestled on 1500+ feet of the WI River. Majestic views & spectacular settings highlight this simply amazing property. 24+ acres zoned AG, so let your mind wander w/the possibility of horses, livestock or whatever your heart desires. English Tudor style home constructed in 1938 & is enhanced by all the upgraded attributes of years past. Marble floors, Oak trim, spectacular staircase, upgraded appliances - simply too much to name. See for yourself! Property has an 18'x36' in ground pool, 25'x25' pool house & a 64' X 40" outbuilding. Magnificent, spectacular, stunning!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1808021
- Taxes: $9,173
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Security system, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Pool - in ground
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Portage
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 23x15
- Bedroom #2: 16x12
- Bedroom #3: 18x14
- Bedroom #4: 16x15
- Family Room: 18x35
- Kitchen: 16x21
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x25
- Dining Room: 15x16
- Rec Room: 25x15
- ExerciseRm: 15x14
Accuracy of information for 1001 Hwy 33, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.