386 Ash St
Oregon, WI 53575
There is nothing left to want! Impeccably maintained, spacious ranch on an extra-wide lot, loaded w/ extras & waiting for you to move in. Open-concept kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appl's, granite c-tops, overlooking a sunny hearth room w/FP & access to deck/pool. Spa-like master suite w/a modern, updated bath w/cross breeze and views to the yard. Lower level will surprise you: full rec with abundant windows & full 4th bed/huge closet/full bath. Yard is partially fenced & private. Many things NEW -see list (windows/flooring/etc). Close to Bergamont. MRP $349,900-$369,900.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1807345
- Taxes: $6,017
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Total finished
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Insert, Other room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Pool - above ground
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Oregon
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x11
- Bedroom #3: 13x11
- Bedroom #4: 15x13
- Family Room: 24x16
- Kitchen: 16x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x14
- Dining Room: 12x11
- Sun Room: 16x14
- Laundry: 16x14
Accuracy of information for 386 Ash St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.