W8163 Smock Valley Rd
Jordan, WI 53566
Your own private wooded reatreat just minutes from Monroe! Chalet home has unparalleled privacy nestled among towering trees overlooking prairie, wetland, and Skinner Creek. Soaring great room with Douglas Fir beams, wall of windows with expansive views, and massive limestone fireplace. 4 bedrooms, renovated bathrooms and kitchen, bamboo and tile floors, wraparound porch & patio. Abundant wildlife: eagles, sandhill cranes, turkey, deer, towering oaks, wild orchids, native grasses, limestone bluffs. This secluded oasis is more than just a home and must be seen to be believed.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1807307
- Taxes: $5,392
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Tankless Water Heater, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Electronic Pet Containment System, Patio
- Elementary School: Monroe
- Middle School: Monroe
- High School: Monroe
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x15
- Bedroom #2: 14x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x8
- Bedroom #4: 14x10
- Family Room: 22x14
- Kitchen: 11x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 22x18
- Dining Room: 11x11
- DenOffice: 13x12
- Laundry: 8x15
Accuracy of information for W8163 Smock Valley Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Zwygart Real Est
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.