45 Fuller Dr
Madison, WI 53704
97 feet of prime level Lake Mendota frontage offers gradual sand bottom and majestic sunsets. The home was built in 2009 and designed by Johnson Design (same architect that designed Erin Hills Clubhouse). Custom finishes, first floor master with gas fireplace, walk in shower with heated floors and a glass atrium that opens to the deck. Finished lower level offers a wet bar, sauna, exercise room and plenty of space for guests and entertaining. Second story is ideally set up for children with a bunk room over the garage and two en suites.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1806806
- Taxes: $45,877
- Basement: Full, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Cape Cod, Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: Gas burning, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Sauna, Tankless Water Heater, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Lakeview
- Middle School: Sherman
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x18
- Bedroom #2: 13x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x15
- Bedroom #4: 13x15
- Bedroom #5: 11x13
- Kitchen: 17x19
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x20
- Dining Room: 13x13
- Bonus Room: 17x24
- Rec Room: 23x40
- Laundry: 6x8
Accuracy of information for 45 Fuller Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Sprinkman Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.