45 Fuller Dr
Maple Bluff, WI 53704
Prime level frontage with sweeping views of Lake Mendota, the Capitol and magnificent sunsets. This 97 feet of frontage offers gradual sand frontage. The home was built in 2009 and designed by Johnson Design (same architect that designed Erin Hills Clubhouse). Custom finishes, first floor master with glass atrium that opens to the deck. Finished lower level offers a wet bar, sauna, exercise room and plenty of space for guests and entertaining. Second story is ideally set up for children and a bunk room over the garage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1806806
- Taxes: $45,877
- Basement: Full, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Cape Cod, Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Sauna, Tankless Water Heater, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Lakeview
- Middle School: Sherman
- High School: East
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x18
- Bedroom #2: 13x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x15
- Bedroom #4: 13x15
- Bedroom #5: 11x13
- Kitchen: 17x19
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x20
- Dining Room: 13x13
- Bonus Room: 17x24
- Rec Room: 23x40
- Laundry: 6x8
Accuracy of information for 45 Fuller Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Sprinkman Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.