2207 Colladay Point Dr
Dunn, WI 53589
A rare find, this home on a double lot in Lake Kegonsa?s Colladay Point neighborhood - the best-kept secret in Dane County! Low traffic street, easy belt-line avoiding commutes to UW, Capitol square or Epic. New roof, paint, garage door & cedar deck. High-end GE Profile appliances & new dishwasher. The bathrooms are done right w/ solid surface surrounds, Kohler fixtures, soaker tub & tile. Recent new high-efficiency furnace, W/H, A/C, 200-amp electric, R/O water filter sys and fireplace insert. Main level has reclaimed maple hardwood floor. Semi private lake access. LOW Town of Dunn taxes.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1806673
- Taxes: $3,426
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x10
- Bedroom #2: 12x9
- Bedroom #3: 11x9
- Family Room: 24x21
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x12
- Dining Area: 10x7
Accuracy of information for 2207 Colladay Point Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.