214 Shepard Terr
Madison, WI 53705
Awesome Location! Priced under assessed value! Wooded private yard backs up to Hoyt Park. The large deck above the garage and patio offer great views in a wooded area. The unique layout of the home offers two bedrooms, full bath, large living room and kitchen on main floor and additional huge bedroom, 2 full baths and a family room/office on lower level. Walking distance to UW & VA Hospitals, West High, shopping, Whole Food and the UW. Near bus line and bike path. New laminate wood floors throughout and new AC to be installed.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1806669
- Taxes: $7,930
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x13
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 15x12
- Family Room: 15x13
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x16
Accuracy of information for 214 Shepard Terr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.