4675 County Road J
Cross Plains, WI 53572
Remarkable Setting! This Custom built Riverbend Timber Framed 4 bedroom, 4 bath home is nestled on a 18+ acre sanctuary just minutes from Madison. Over 5,000 sq.ft. w/stunning views from every room! Features a Main floor Great Room w/27' vaulted ceiling, custom made chandelier & hand hammered copper mantle over fireplace, Large walk in pantry, solid surface granite countertops, Beautiful Maple & Cherry hardwood floors, marble tile & a Sunroom w/heated floors that opens onto the yard! The LL boasts an additional bedroom w/full bath, In-floor Radiant Heat, 2nd Fireplace & walk-out to a LL patio!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1805976
- Taxes: $8,152
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Tankless Water Heater, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Mount Horeb
- Middle School: Mount Horeb
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Bedroom #3: 13x11
- Master Bedroom: 22x21
- Bedroom #2: 15x13
- Bedroom #4: 24x24
- Family Room: 22x15
- Kitchen: 15x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x23
- Sun Room: 15x13
- Other: 22x14
- Laundry: 8x15
- Dining Area: 15x13
- Other3: 15x10
Accuracy of information for 4675 County Road J, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.