524 9th Ave
Baraboo, WI 53913
Neat & clean & ready to move right into! Spacious three bedroom home in nice location on quiet street close to schools & downtown. This home was moved to this location in 2010 & placed on a new foundation, so it has great lower level space that can be finished into a family room & more. Also new in 2010: exterior steps, furnace, water heater, electrical, windows, & carpeting. Two full baths - hard to find in an older home! Great yard with alley access. Spacious garage with extra space for storage. Hurry!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1805934
- Taxes: $2,952
- Basement: Full, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13X13
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 10X9
- Kitchen: 15X10
- Living/Grt Rm: 13X13
- Dining Area: 12x10
Accuracy of information for 524 9th Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Nth Degree Real Estate
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.