630 N Water St
Platteville, WI 53818
19th century home with style and comfort. You could think of this home as one which sets above the others on Water St. Classic design with a spacious front foyer. Formal dining room, living room with fireplace, den/office with French doors to the large screened in porch, kitchen with ceramic tile flooring, main floor laundry with a half bath, 3 to 4 bedrooms on the second floor with a large bath with claw foot tub, separate showing and much more. This home features newer high efficient replacement windows, all new electrical wiring in basement, new hot water heater and wood floors.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1803601
- Taxes: $3,719
- Basement: Full, Other Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Alley Entrance, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk Thru Bedroom, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Platteville
- High School: Platteville
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x16
- Bedroom #2: 12x16
- Bedroom #3: 8x13
- Bedroom #4: 10x11
- Kitchen: 8x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 11x14
- Dining Room: 11x15
- DenOffice: 10x12
- Foyer: 9x10
- Laundry: 5x9
- Other3: 7x32
Accuracy of information for 630 N Water St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.