W12298 County Road J
West Point, WI 53555
Beautiful remodeled school house on over an acre at the base of Gilbraltar Rock! Fantastic views with incredible sunsets. Remodel has been carefully done to compliment the historical character of the home. Small orchard provides cherries and apples to harvest. Easy care perennial. 35 min. to east or west side of Madison. 5 minute drive to Lake Wisconsin or to the town of Lodi. 12 ft. ceilings on main level. Dual zone heat. wood floors throughout the main level. Double deep attached garage could house 4 vehicles! Addition done in 2010 has 3/4 bath, master and 2nd bedroom.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1803159
- Taxes: $3,301
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Great room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk Thru Bedroom, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Electronic Pet Containment System
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Lodi
- High School: Lodi
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 25X14
- Bedroom #2: 13X21
- Bedroom #3: 9X19
- Kitchen: 22X9
- Living/Grt Rm: 22X32
- Foyer: 15X20
Accuracy of information for W12298 County Road J, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.