8929 Ancient Oak Ln
Madison, WI 53593
Open House Details
- Date: Sunday, November 19
- Time: 11:00AM-1:00PM
Just Completed - This beautiful ranch in the sought after Hawks Crossing subdivision offers the best quality construction at an affordable price. Offering 3 BR, 2 BA, 1,734 sf of finished living space. Beautiful maple floors, maple cabinetry, granite countertops, lg great room w/ vaulted ceiling, painted doors/trim, tiled master shower, and maintenance free decking are a few of the upgrades you will find in this home. Lower level offers a full walk-out and plenty of space to expand this home. WON'T LAST!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1802862
- Taxes: $2,023
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, Contemporary, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Olson
- Middle School: Toki
- High School: Memorial
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Kitchen: 15x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 19x15
- Laundry: 7x6
- Dining Area: 15x8
Accuracy of information for 8929 Ancient Oak Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.