915 Charles St
Watertown, WI 53094
Unique Executive Ranch on a quiet street in the neighborhood of the Historical Octogan House. This spacious home with many updates has a lot to offer. Huge great room with marble fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the in-ground pool and beautiful backyard. Large remodeled kitchen with granite counters and tile backsplash. Dual entry bath off master bedroom with double sinks, granite counters, tiled shower stall, and soaking tub is only one of 3.5 baths. A separate entry offers an opportunity for an in-law suite. The half acre yard offers a lot of privacy with a pergola and garden areas.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1802141
- Taxes: $6,342
- Basement: Crawl space, Partial
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, Split Bedroom, Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio, Pool - in ground
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Watertown
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x15
- Bedroom #2: 15x13
- Bedroom #3: 14x12
- Bedroom #4: 11x11
- Family Room: 16x14
- Kitchen: 19x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 38x14
- Dining Room: 12x12
- Other: 8x8
- Laundry: 9x8
Accuracy of information for 915 Charles St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Community Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.