2155 Spring Rose Rd
Springdale, WI 53593
11 acre property just 15 min from Madison!! Beautiful custom home w/unobstructed views located near Epic, Verona Schools. Craftsman style amenities include 4830 sqft, 4 bdrm, 3.5 bath, hardwood flrs and solid surface counters. Dinette walk~out to porch plus 3 sun rms. Interior brick and vaulted ceilings showcase a Great rm gas fireplace & antique cook stove in kitchen. Finished daylight lower level includes a 2nd laundry, full kitchen & large family rm. The 4,000 sqft heated shop building is located in unique LC~1 zoning, suitable for business and office!! 2 additional accessory buildings..
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1799004
- Taxes: $13,275
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, 4+ car, Additional Garage, Attached, Detached, Garage Door > 8 ft, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Great room, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Sugar Creek
- Middle School: Badger Ridge
- High School: Verona
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x21
- Bedroom #2: 13x17
- Bedroom #3: 12x15
- Bedroom #4: 19x20
- Family Room: 17x22
- Kitchen: 20x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x18
- Dining Room: 11x16
- Sun Room: 7x35
- 2ndKitchen: 8x10
- Laundry: 9x12
- Other3: 7x35
- Other4: 12x12
Accuracy of information for 2155 Spring Rose Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.