2119 Surrey Ln
Baraboo, WI 53913
MOTIVATED SELLER! Spacious home in one of Baraboo's nicest neighborhoods. This large 4 bedroom has enough room for everyone. Open concept first floor with walk in pantry and main level laundry in the mud room. Full master suite with private balcony. Downstairs has another living room, bedroom, office, bathroom and walkout to the patio. All of this is sitting on almost a half acre lot with woods to the west for additional privacy.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1798043
- Taxes: $5,737
- Basement: Full, Full Size Windows/Exposed, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x15
- Bedroom #2: 13x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Bedroom #4: 25x11
- Family Room: 30x25
- Kitchen: 13x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x13
- DenOffice: 17x12
- Laundry: 12x8
- Dining Area: 15x13
Accuracy of information for 2119 Surrey Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Grand
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.