3956 Weatherwood Tr
Middleton, WI 53593
Warm & welcoming Transitional home on .67 acres in popular Pheasant Point! Relax on the deck, grill on the patio & enjoy a beautiful, tree-lined, expansive yard. 2-story foyer, eat-in kitchen w/striking new stainless hood & granite island, numerous cabinets, wd flr & pantry. Oversized FR w/custom brick f/p & built-ins, DR, LR & ML Study. Sprawling Mstr boasts corner gas f/p, updated ba w/dbl vanity, tile shwr & flr & whirlpl. Solid 6 panel doors & deluxe carpeting throughout. Fun for all ages in recently finished LL w/granite tile shwr, heated flr & sauna. New roof, 3 car & radon mitigation.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1798013
- Taxes: $7,920
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Total finished
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Transitional
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air cleaner, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Sauna, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: West Middleton
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 20x16
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 14x11
- Bedroom #4: 17x11
- Family Room: 23x16
- Kitchen: 22x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x15
- Dining Room: 19x13
- DenOffice: 16x11
- Rec Room: 29x26
- Laundry: 10x10
- Dining Area: 14x11
Accuracy of information for 3956 Weatherwood Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.