10841 Spring Creek Rd
Perry, WI 53517
Be prepared to view a very unique property in SW Dane Cty. (Click virtual tour). This beautiful home is sited on 48.3 very private acres with unobstructed views over your own sports paradise. High on a hill overlooking your valley, forest and fields. Trophy deer roam though the property and a class A trout stream is nearby. If cycling is your passion out your front door are the beautiful rolling hills of SW WI, a destination for 2 wheeled sport enthusiasts. Just 20 min to Verona and 30 min to W. Madison, its just a short commute to and from a country playground for grownups and kids alike!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1797536
- Taxes: $8,389
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary, Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Mount Horeb
- Middle School: Mount Horeb
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x18
- Bedroom #2: 11x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x13
- Bedroom #4: 8x20
- Family Room: 16x21
- Kitchen: 12x21
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x16
- Dining Room: 12x13
- Rec Room: 12x26
- Bonus Room: 13x17
- Laundry: 8x11
- Dining Area: 16x18
Accuracy of information for 10841 Spring Creek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.