10841 Spring Creek Rd
Perry, WI 53517
Yes, you can have it all. Beautifully situated on 8.1 acres this home invokes tranquility and privacy. Home boasts 4+bedrooms, 3+baths, updated kitchen, roof, furnace, all bathrooms, and so much more. 2 fireplaces, 3 car garage, 40x80 heated pole building. Stone laid patio for relaxing or entertaining guests. Enjoy the LL family room with fully equipped bar, or use as mother-in-law suite. Majestic panoramic views. Sure to impress! See updates document. 18 minutes to Epic. 24 minutes to Beltline, 10 minutes to Mt. Horeb. Some acreage rentable. Homes of Distinction.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1797536
- Taxes: $8,389
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary, Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Mount Horeb
- Middle School: Mount Horeb
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x18
- Bedroom #2: 11x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x13
- Bedroom #4: 8x20
- Family Room: 16x21
- Kitchen: 12x21
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x16
- Dining Room: 12x13
- Rec Room: 12x26
- Bonus Room: 13x17
- Laundry: 8x11
- Dining Area: 16x18
Accuracy of information for 10841 Spring Creek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.