10841 Spring Creek Rd
Perry, WI 53517
This impeccably maintained home is sited on a very beautiful 8 acre oak grove with long views of nothing but trees and fields. Privacy and tranquility will welcome you to a design home with updated kitchen, bathrooms, butler's pantry and so much more. 2 fireplaces, 3 car garage, 40x80 out building with heated "man cave". The newly landscaped patio takes full advantage of the site. The LL family room with remodeled bar is great for entertaining or could be refitted as a mother-in-law suite. See docs for all updates. 18 minutes to Epic. 24 minutes to Beltline. Click Virtual Tour for aerials.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1797535
- Taxes: $0
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Contemporary, Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Mount Horeb
- Middle School: Mount Horeb
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x18
- Bedroom #2: 11x14
- Bedroom #3: 11x13
- Bedroom #4: 8x20
- Family Room: 16x21
- Kitchen: 12x21
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x16
- Dining Room: 12x13
- Rec Room: 12x26
- Bonus Room: 13x17
- Laundry: 8x11
- Dining Area: 16x18
Accuracy of information for 10841 Spring Creek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.