3034 Hidden View Tr
Springdale, WI 53593
Stunning French Provincial style at its best! Balance and symmetry can be found in this nearly new modern design peacefully situated on a mature 1.24 acre lot west of Madison. Arched doorway openings, hipped second floor ceilings, wide planked white oak oil-waxed flooring, marble countertops, high end faucet and light fixtures, stainless appliances (Liebherr & Dacor) are just the start of this beauty. Exposed walkout lower level w/ geothermal heat! Hidden Ridge Subdivision is just that, "hidden" amongst oak and hickory trees close to the 40+ mile Military Ridge State Trail.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1796639
- Taxes: $9,102
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: 3+ Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room, Other room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Security system, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 16X16
- Bedroom #2: 14X12
- Bedroom #3: 13X12
- Bedroom #4: 12X12
- Family Room: 24X21
- Kitchen: 18X16
- Living/Grt Rm: 21X18
- Dining Room: 14X13
- DenOffice: 16X14
- Loft: 13X11
- Laundry: 9X5
Accuracy of information for 3034 Hidden View Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.