726 Oneida Pl
Madison, WI 53711
Luxury, History, and charm abound in this Nakoma Masterpiece. Included is the adjacent vacant lot (720 Oneida Pl) which is buildable, sellable, or available for expansion. Welcome to the Carter house, an immaculately maintained pre-depression Tudor Classic. The integrity of this house has been meticulously preserved with many of the home's original details still intact; Leaded glass windows, fixtures, oak floors, doors, trim... A Spacious home with a great layout, 2 gas fps, large rooms, and private setting. It's truly an opportunity to own history and one of Madison's finest older homes.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1796113
- Taxes: $20,570
- Basement: Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Thoreau
- Middle School: Cherokee
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x15
- Bedroom #2: 13x13
- Bedroom #3: 17x10
- Bedroom #4: 14x12
- Family Room: 18x17
- Kitchen: 19x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 25x14
- Dining Room: 15x12
- Sun Room: 16x9
- Laundry: 16x10
Accuracy of information for 726 Oneida Pl, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.