4112 N Birch Tr
Cross Plains, WI 53528
Enjoy natures bounty on over 13 acres through 3 levels of wrap around windows in this unique Bavarian style 5 bed 3.5 bath home on the Ice Age Trail. Family room with massive "Old Chicago" brick fireplace, huge master w/fireplace, 2nd floor laundry, 3 car garage, finished LL w/walkout. Unmatched privacy and seclusion only 10 mins to West Towne. New roof October 2016.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1793020
- Taxes: $6,685
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Master Bedroom, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Park
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 23x23
- Bedroom #2: 16x17
- Bedroom #3: 13x15
- Bedroom #4: 13x15
- Bedroom #5: 13x15
- Family Room: 22x23
- Kitchen: 13x18
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x27
- Dining Room: 15x18
- DenOffice: 09x17
Accuracy of information for 4112 N Birch Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.