E6328 Biesek Rd
Winfield, WI 53959
Paradise in the Country, 280 Acres of rolling hills, with a mixture of woods, pasture & tillable. Add the beautiful custom built home with guest quarters, a full 2nd. kitchen. High end appliances, granite counter tops, open floor plan w/spacious views from every room, grand fireplace, & custom Cherry woodwork. 1st class horse stable, 36x60 w/7 stalls, 30x62 heated shop, 36x56 heated car garage, 40x80 pole shed. 120 tillable,100 pasture, 60 wooded acres. 2 high capacity wells. Current Beef operation.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1791009
- Taxes: $12,721
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Insert, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Webb
- High School: Reedsburg Area
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x25
- Bedroom #2: 13x14
- Bedroom #3: 9x15
- Kitchen: 14x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x19
- DenOffice: 21x24
- Other3: 10x17
- Other4: 12x20
Accuracy of information for E6328 Biesek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.