E6328 Biesek Rd
Winfield, WI 53959
Paradise in the Country, 280 Acres of rolling hills. Beautiful custom built home w/ guest quarters, a full 2nd. kitchen. High end appliances, granite counter tops,open fl. plan w/spacious views from every room, grand fireplace, & custom dark Cherry woodwork. Could be 4-5 bedrooms, super sized office with built in desk & cabinets. 1st class horse stable,miles of 8 strand barb wire fence, 36x60 Horse stable w/7 stalls, riding ring, 30x62 heated shop 36x56 heated car garage, 40x80 pole shed. 120 tillable, 100 pasture, 60 wooded acres. 2 high capacity wells. Beef or horse operation. Can be split.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1791009
- Taxes: $12,721
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, 4+ car, Access to Basement, Additional Garage, Attached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Insert, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Separate Living Quarters, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Webb
- High School: Reedsburg Area
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 21x25
- Bedroom #2: 13x14
- Bedroom #3: 9x15
- Kitchen: 14x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x19
- DenOffice: 21x24
- Other3: 10x17
- Other4: 12x20
Accuracy of information for E6328 Biesek Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.