4228 Hwy 23
Dodgeville, WI 53533
Directly across from Governor Dodge State Park in Dodgeville WI w/tunnel access to park! Rock & Mineral Museum, Gift Shop, & Doby's Stables w/100 acres (+/-). Museum sold w/contents. Add. liv quarters w/kitchen, LR & bath w/shower. Horses inc w/sale if requested. Currently utilize either the 100 acres along property trails or equine riders have the option to ride the gorgeous trails through Governor Dodge State Park. The land consists of crop, pasture and timber. Approx 100 walnut trees on land. Lg amount hwy frontage. Lending pre-qualification required. 4 wheel drive or atv required to view
- Property Type: Business/Commercial
- Number of Units in Building: 1
- RE For Sale: Yes
- Business For Sale: Yes
- MLS ID: 1788716
- Building Type: Campground, Mixed use, Motel/Hotel/Bed & Brkfst, Office, Other, Recreation, Retail, Service, Shopping center, Tavern, Vacant land
- Present Use: Living quarters, Mixed use, Office, Other, Recreation, Retail, Vacant land
- Features: ADA compliance, Display window, Inside storage, Private Restrooms, Public rest rooms, Signage available
Accuracy of information for 4228 Hwy 23, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: United Country Town & Country Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.