4912 Schofield St
Monona, WI 53716
No Showings til Sat 10/8. A bright sunny foyer leads you into this spacious ranch with generous room sizes, wood floors, the beautifully remodeled first floor bath has room for a first floor laundry, lower level family room with fireplace, screened porch, patio, fire pit, and perennials galore makes for plenty of outdoor enjoyment as well! Near IHM park and playground, and the heart of Monona.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1788192
- Taxes: $4,047
- Basement: Full, Partially finished, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Family/Rec.room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Winnequah
- Middle School: Glacial Dr
- High School: Monona Grove
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x10
- Family Room: 28x12
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x13
- Foyer: 13x9
- ScreendPch: 16x8
Accuracy of information for 4912 Schofield St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.