6802 E Buckeye Rd
Madison, WI 53718
SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH 10% DOWN!! Why buy a 1 acre lot in the City of Madison for $200k when you can have 35 acres in the City of Madison for under $600k. This land borders 80 acre Dane County Park and part is located on the Glacial Drumlin State Trail. One will find a large selection of hardwoods as well as red pines. Best of both worlds close to Downtown & still in the country. This is a wonderful location to build your dream home & keep some of the land for future investment. Great opportunity for hunting or enjoying the wildlife from your backyard.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land
- Present Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS ID: 1787821
- Utilities Available: Cable, Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 15.0
- Wooded Acreage: 10.0
- Wetland Acreage: 10.0
- Available Info:
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Call School District
Accuracy of information for 6802 E Buckeye Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.