225 Walter St
Madison, WI 53714
Updated 3 bedroom with walk in closet in master bedroom, cape cod with private fenced backyard backing to fields for Schenk/Whitehorse schools. Only a short walk to Lake Monona, Olbrich Gardens, bike path and shopping. Main level has beautiful hardwood floors, 2 bedrooms, and remodeled kitchen with Stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Upper level has 3rd bedroom. Large two car detached garage. Improvements include all replacement windows, ceiling fans, seamless steel gutters, insulation, exterior doors, and more!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1785966
- Taxes: $3,831
- Basement: Full, Partial, Poured Concrete Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Schenk
- Middle School: Whitehorse
- High School: Lafollette
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 32x16
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Family Room: 24x11
- Kitchen: 10x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x12
Accuracy of information for 225 Walter St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Keller Williams Realty
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.