201 4th St
Waunakee, WI 53597
Fantastic, well-maintained historic home in Waunakee featuring 9' ceilings, beautiful & original hardwood floors, tall baseboards & trim, oak pocket doors, & leaded glass windows! Updates include a house full of triple-glazed, argon-filled windows & more. Upper level boasts 4 large bedrooms & full bath with a clawfoot tub/shower. Also features a 3-season porch, enormous attached garage, & full basement. Check out the wonderful full attic that begs for future use as additional living space! Very quiet neighborhood steps from Main St. restaurants, shopping, & entertainment! You'll love it!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1781103
- Taxes: $4,824
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Other Foundation
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house, Victorian
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Some window coverings, Tile Floors, Walk-up Attic, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch
- Elementary School: Heritage
- Middle School: Waunakee
- High School: Waunakee
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x12
- Bedroom #3: 12x12
- Bedroom #4: 15x13
- Kitchen: 14x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Dining Room: 14x13
- DenOffice: 15x11
- Mud Room: 13x9
- Laundry: 13x9
Accuracy of information for 201 4th St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: J. Wheeler Group, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.