1749 Bighorn Ave
Monroe, WI 54613
Located in the Town of Monroe, very convenient to Lake Petenwell, this 5 acre beauty is adorned with mature oak and pine, is totally high & dry, and it's in the heart of deer and turkey country. Build or camp on your very own private slice of paradise. Also convenient to Sand Valley Golf Resort (it's going to be one of the best in North America!), Northern Bay Golf Course and Lake Arrowhead's 36 holes. On ATV & snowmobile trails, and near County Park. If you're having a tough time finding buildable, affordable acreage where you are still allowed to have fun, look no further.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Lot Description: Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1780506
- Utilities Available: All underground, Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Rolling
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 5.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Can not be divided, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Adams-Friendship
- Middle School: Adams-Friendship
- High School: Adams-Friendship
Accuracy of information for 1749 Bighorn Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Rome Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.