208 W Randolph St
Stoughton, WI 53589
Welcome home to this dreamy colonial home right in the heart of charming Historic Stoughton! Everywhere you look you will be delighted by the details! Beautiful woodwork & gorgeous oak floors throughout! Tons of updates incl. roof, gutters, windows, electrical, furnace, bathroom! This is not your typical 2 bedroom - so much great space for living & entertaining: formal dining room, light & airy 3 season porch, new backyard patio overlooking fenced-in yard that is a gardener's dream! And loads of storage w/ built-ins, huge closets & super organized basement! This one is a MUST see!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1779120
- Taxes: $3,455
- Basement: Full, Other Foundation, Toilet Only
- Garage: 1 car, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Tile Floors, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x12
- Bedroom #2: 13x11
- Kitchen: 11x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x13
- Dining Room: 15x11
- 3-Season: 15x7
- DenOffice: 11x8
- Other3: 11x5
Accuracy of information for 208 W Randolph St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.