W6625 County Road P
Wyocena, WI 53954
Nice rural home located close to town and yet has all of the benefits of country life. The older farm bldgs. still stand but probably not a lot of value other than the uniqueness! There is a 30' x 40' metal shed and corn shed and barn with weather vane. Small acreage could be rented for cropland but most is great hunting. The 3 bedroom, one bath home is a WICK house on a full basement. Lots of birds and wildlife to observe. A cold storage room in basement. 12' x 12' back deck off garage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1778458
- Taxes: $2,280
- Basement: Block Foundation, Full, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Elementary School: Pardeeville
- Middle School: Pardeeville
- High School: Pardeeville
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x12
- Bedroom #3: 13x09
- Kitchen: 09x08
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x11
- Laundry: 13x09
- Dining Area: 12x16
Accuracy of information for W6625 County Road P, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.