E2676 Blue Bird Dr
Bear Creek, WI 53556
Ultimate Seclusion. Incredibly priced one of a kind architect designed & constructed by exceptionally skilled craftsmen. Ridge-top setting in driftless area offers amazing views from every Andersen Window. 25 Acres of heavily wooded forest. Exterior is Mankato/Kasota limestone & cedar. Top of the line SS kitchen w/ granite & soapstone counters, huge pantry & breakfast bar. Great room, sunroom & family room feature floor to ceiling limestone fireplaces. Walk-out lower level to gorgeous landscaped & terraced yard. Perfect deck built w/ glass railings to enjoy sunsets overlooking woods & valley.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1777892
- Taxes: $16,251
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, 3 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Detached, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Other room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Air exchanger, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Central vac, Dryer, Great room, High Speed Internet, Jetted bathtub, Security system, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wet bar, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Elementary School: Lone Rock
- Middle School: River Valley
- High School: River Valley
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x17
- Bedroom #2: 11x13
- Bedroom #3: 10x11
- Bedroom #4: 10x11
- Bedroom #5: 12x14
- Family Room: 22x26
- Kitchen: 19x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 25x23
- ExerciseRm: 8x17
- Mud Room: 7x10
- Laundry: 10x7
- Dining Area: 12x16
- Other3: 12x17
Accuracy of information for E2676 Blue Bird Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.