8936 Sletto Rd
Springdale, WI 53572
Early Autumn Farms - on 35 acres w/a pond. Home shows like a page from Architectural Digest. Wide plank floors, vintage rough hewn beams, an enormous stone "Rumford" fireplace, Viking professional kitchen w/polished concrete counters, 4 car attached plus a detached garage/shop/greenhouse and more. The setting at the dead end off a cul de sac between Verona and Mt Horeb is idyllic. Neighboring upscale homes on large acreage lots share a conservancy and help protect your investment. An exceptional offering!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1776520
- Taxes: $14,208
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Walkout
- Garage: 4+ car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Colonial, National Folk/Farm house, Other
- Fireplace: 3+ Fireplaces, Gas burning, Living room, Master Bedroom, Other room, Wood burning, Wood burning STOVE
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Call School District
- High School: Mount Horeb
Room Types & Sizes
- Loft: 22x21
- Master Bedroom: 25x21
- Bedroom #2: 18x13
- Bedroom #3: 13x13
- Bedroom #4: 15x13
- Kitchen: 21x14
- Living/Grt Rm: 38x36
- Dining Room: 21x13
- Bedroom #5: 15x13
- Laundry: 9x6
- Other3: 28x24
Accuracy of information for 8936 Sletto Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.