L1 County Road Cm
Fort Winnebago, WI 53901
97 +/- Acres, Portage, WI; Significant frontage on Neenah Creek, navigable by kayak or canoe, and fish for large mouth bass, bluegill and crappie. Acreage includes pasture, tillable, wetland and woodlots providing diverse wildlife habitats. Prime waterfowl hunting for mallards, teal, wood ducks and Canada geese. Good population of deer and turkey, due to selective harvesting, with small game such as squirrel, rabbit, pheasant, grouse, fur bearing muskrat, beaver and otter. Soils map indicates areas outside wetlands may be suitable for res/rec building. Perk test needed for septic and well.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 97+/-
- Lot Description: Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural, Other
- MLS ID: 1774182
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Telephone
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Trailer/RV Parking Allowd
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Wayne Bart
- High School: Portage
Accuracy of information for L1 County Road Cm, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Town & Country Realty Of Marquette County Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.