1101 Lincoln St
Madison, WI 53711
Vilas/Wingra Park- All brick Frank Riley designed French Provincial built in 1927. Tasteful updates combine with the original character resulting in a rare offering in a prime location near Vilas Park, Lake Wingra & Edgewood Schools. A modern kitchen w/ granite & stainless steel, four upstairs bedrooms including a spacious master suite, a finished walk-out lower level & a two car attached garage... it's all here! Newer windows, roof, boiler, central A/C, gutters and downs, interior paint, two patios and more! Walking distance to Trader Joe's and Monroe St shops.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1772800
- Taxes: $18,994
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Alley Entrance, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other, Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Tile Floors, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 15x15
- Bedroom #2: 13x13
- Bedroom #3: 13x11
- Bedroom #4: 14x10
- Family Room: 16x14
- Kitchen: 13x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 24x16
- Dining Room: 16x13
- DenOffice: 12x9
- Sun Room: 13x10
- Laundry: 12x11
- Other3: 11x10
Accuracy of information for 1101 Lincoln St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.