8587 Ellington Way
Middleton, WI 53562
Middleton - Exceptional two story home situated on a 1/2 acre lot backing up to the conservancy w/walking trails. Two story great room w/gas fireplace. Kitchen has a new stainless steel appliances & snack bar. Large deck off the dinette. Newly remodeled laundry/mud room w/built-in cubbies. Formal dining room. First floor master suite w/double vanities, shower, whirlpool & walk-in closet. Four spacious bedrooms on the second level. Walk-out to lower level. Hardwood floors. 6 panel doors. Three car garage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1769436
- Taxes: $7,013
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Poured Concrete Foundation, Stubbed for Bathroom, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Transitional
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Humidifier, Jetted bathtub, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Play structure, Storage building
- Elementary School: Sunset Ridge
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x16
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x12
- Bedroom #4: 12x11
- Bedroom #5: 11x12
- Kitchen: 12x20
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Dining Room: 12x11
- DenOffice: 11x11
- Laundry: 13x10
Accuracy of information for 8587 Ellington Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.