1502 17th Ave
Monroe, WI 53566
Beautiful craftsman's home that has had years of updates and has been meticulously maintained to updated electric, some newer windows, woodwork has been refinished, original wood floors and pocket doors, upper bath remodeled, main floor bathroom and bath are new addition, gas fireplace, with four bedrooms. Attic has been remodeled into family room and could be used as bedroom. Basement has nice storage and a workroom. Landscaping is beautiful and with a fenced in yard.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1766974
- Taxes: $2,478
- Basement: Full, Toilet Only, Walkout
- Garage: 1 car, Access to Basement, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas burning, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Dryer, Some window coverings, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-up Attic, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Fenced Yard, Patio
- Elementary School: Monroe
- Middle School: Monroe
- High School: Monroe
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x11
- Bedroom #2: 12x10
- Bedroom #3: 12x10
- Bedroom #4: 12x11
- Family Room: 24x24
- Kitchen: 13x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x15
- Dining Room: 12x12
- 3-Season: 25x8
- Laundry: 10x7
Accuracy of information for 1502 17th Ave, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Zwygart Real Est
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.