235 E Mckinley St
Stoughton, WI 53589
An extraordinary home within a beautiful waterfront setting close to downtown Stoughton. Green architecture by world renowned Design Coaltion Inc. who specializes in beautiful, energy efficient, non-toxic, functional, & healthy homes. Small sample of features includes: recycled wood beams, 50 yr roof, super insulation, ultra eff HVAC, Pella windows, hot water solar energy, fiber cement siding, no carpet, cork floors in LL, ultra green building materials, heated 3 car gar, 3 kayak boat storage. Much more!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1765429
- Taxes: $9,836
- Basement: Total finished, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Heated
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: All window coverings, Great room, Loft, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Screened porch
- Elementary School: Sandhill
- Middle School: River Bluff
- High School: Stoughton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 18x12
- Bedroom #2: 12x16
- Bedroom #3: 12x16
- Bedroom #4: 10x13
- Family Room: 20x22
- Kitchen: 9x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 18x25
- Loft: 11x19
Accuracy of information for 235 E Mckinley St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Redfin Inc.
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.